Pretty is pink! If you are sporting a gorgeous little girl then there is no better way to shout it out to the world than by going for a jog or walk in a stylish pink jogging stroller!
Girls like pink, women love pink so it goes to say that lots of mom’s of little girls love pink too and hence the high demand for pink jogging strollers However funnily enough there really aren’t too many options of pink jogging strollers. Plenty of black though! I think every good name brand has a black jogging stroller, however only a few have in pink which is a shame.
As previously said in a different post the best and most popular jogging stroller is a toss up between the Bob Revolution Jogging Stroller and the Baby Jogger Summit X3. The Bob you can get in a plum color. This is the closest to a pink jogging stroller that you will get in the Bob collection. It’s not bad and the positive here is that if you want it for a boy aftewards you have no issues.
The Baby Jogger Summit X3 does not come in any close variation of pink – it is only available in black, green and orange.
However all is not lost.
Its a deep pink more like cerese color which really shouts out I have a girl!
The jogging stroller itself is good stroller with a lockable wheel and pneumatic tires 12 inch in the front and 16 inch at the back. It folds easily, comes with the added jogging stroller accessories of a cup holder and tray. It has a rubber grip and can be used with a car seat adaptor to attach a car seat to it.
The other Instep option is the
InStep Grand Safari Swivel Wheel Jogger
Very similar to the Safari Single Swivel jogging stroller with the addition of the mp3 built in speaker which is very nifty and sure can keep baby occupied.
However the Instep Grand Safari does fold big so for a small car like an SUV you may want to think twice. It does have the ability to take different car seats however it is not compatible with the Graco Snug Ride 30.
The canopy is big and comes fully down to the tray so baby is completely protected from all the elements on your jog. The seat also has a full recline and comes equiped with a removable Faux lambskin seat pad, nice for those cold mornings out.
- The handle bar is adjustable, but is made from plastic so when you sweat its not so comfortable. This can easily be fixed by purchasing a foam or rubber grip.
- Has remote swivel lock from the handle which is also on the Summit X3. Very convenient, you don’t need to stop your exercise to lock or unlock the wheel.
- Wheels can be removed for easy storage
- Has a wrist strap
- Stroller is longer than other jogging strollers on the market
- Sturdy, heavy stroller
What do people have to say about this pink jogging stroller?
Cassie Huber says in her review “We live on gravel so needed something that wasnt so bumpy. This works great with the bigger tires and my son loves it!” Read full review here
ashliz comments “This stroller is really nice! I get compliments all the time” Read more
Dianne L. Beaudette says “This item is great! Moves well and folds easily! Lots of storage and very sturdy” Click here for more.
To Sum Up
Both the Grand and Single Instep Safari Jogging stroller is a great option if you are looking for a sturdy, affordable pink jogging stroller. It’s not the porche of jogging strollers, but they are still fantastic jogging strollers at really affordable prices.
Baby Trend Expedition ELX Travel System Stroller – Cerise
This pink jogging stroller comes with a matching infant car seat that can hold a baby up to 30lbs.
- Front wheel swivels and locks for jogging
- Tires are large for all terrain 12inch and 16 inch air filled tires
- Comes with a parent tray and dual mp3 speakers that work with all mp3 players so both you and baby can listen to your favorite music!
- Canopy is adjustable
- Seat reclines to multiple positions, has 5 point harness and is nicely padded.
- Adjustable handle so its good for tall parents as well.
- Parent tray with 2 cup holders and an additional covered compartment to put your cell phone and keys into.
- Large storage basket underneith the stroller
For the last pink jogging stroller review I found a great jogging stroller but its not exactly pink its red but I figured I’d add it in as its such a great jogging stroller!
Bumbleride 2014 Indie Stroller
Ok so just by the name you know its a new jogging stroller on the market, although Bumbleride has been around for a while with many successful strollers.
The new Bumbleride Indie Jogging stroller comes complete with the following.
- Its lightweight only 20 lbs
- Has a huge canopy which completey comes down
- Has a full recline making it suitable for newborns
- Handlebar is adjustable though does not telescope which for sum is a serious negative
- Includes a cup holder and bumper bar
- Seat is wide making it comfortable even for older kids of four years old.
- Easy to fold and unfold although it does not have the easy one hand fold feature.
- Large storage basket
- Suitable for all terrain with 12 inch air filled tires
- Wheel swivels 360 degrees and can lock and has rear suspension
- Seat is adjustable however it does have a full upright position – for older children this may be annoying.
- Compatible with the following car seats compatible with the following infant car seats: Graco Snugride, 32 and 35, Peg Perego Primo Viaggio SIP 30/30, Chicco Keyfit 30, Combi Shuttle, Baby Trend Flex Loc, Britax Chaperone
David Larson in his review says: “I love this stroller. It drives great through pretty much everything and my toddler girl loves to sit in it. It’s not as heavy and bulky as I imagined and very easy to fold and unfold.” Read more
Joy C. Stefoni says: “Those are it’s strengths. Beauty. Lightweight. All-terrain.” Full review here
Tatyana writes: “Best stroller ever! And, with the new design it’s almost light weight stroller and so easy to fold and use everyday! I live in the city and mostly walk vs use car so I need everything with me on the go. I go grocery shopping with it and it has tons of space underneath for my diaper bag and two grocery bags.” Read full reviews here
To sum up
Pretty in pink is the way to go if you have little girls but you don’t have a wide variety to choose from when it comes to the pink jogging stroller. Is that a reason not to get one, no! As you can see from above you have some great jogging strollers to choose from and if you want to go for the top brands then go for the Bob revolution in plum color, or the red not pink Bumbleride Indie, otherwise I do believe that the above pink jogging strollers do the job and are affordable and well you get what you wanted … that is a pink jogging stroller!