Just recently I came across the concept of a luxury baby stroller. I was a little baffled as to what is a luxury baby stroller? I mean have you seen the kind of strollers that are on the market today? Almost everyone has a luxury stroller. I’m not talking about the simple folding umbrella strollers, I’m talking about the baby strollers that come with a bassinet and different seats and covers and the whole nine yards! I decided to look deeper into the subject and find out which strollers are considered to be luxury baby strollers and why. Here are my findings!
One of the common things with all these strollers is the hefty price, which is why I’d say they are correctly called luxury baby strollers. The other common feature is status. Price and status do usually go together and in this case it does prove true. Each of the below strollers are over the $400 mark and each has amazing features and benefits. The one that I like best as I think it really does look and feel like a luxury stroller is the
This is a high quality, modern, luxury baby stroller. It comes with a bassinet, very large, larger than other regular bassinets and it is also reversible, reversible seat with three reclining positions, the handle bar is also reversible, car seats adaptable, suitable from zero to 37 lbs.
- It folds easily and compactly.
- Tires are foam filled and durable and all terrain, yes even for sand and snow.
- The handles are adjustable making this a great stroller for tall parents.
- Large storage under the stroller, however when its used with the bassinet it is a little difficult to get to.
This is a beautiful, stylish stroller that is lightweight and versitile.
Rachel Smith in her review says the following “I love this stroller. I previously had the original cameleon and got the cameleon3 for my new baby. The improvements are great. First of all, it is the most stylish and sleek looking stroller out there. The bassinet is very big, much bigger than other strollers bassinet options. You can easily fit a baby in there thru 6 months old”
I found that people keep comparing and asking which is better the Stokke Xplory or the Bugaboo Cameleon. Both are luxury baby strollers and come with a pricey price tag although the Stokke Xplory is more expensive. Recently however I have been seeing more and more people walking around with the Stokke.
For a tall parent this is a great stroller. Usually you only get an adjustable handle, but here it is the seat that is adjustable and brings your baby closer to you and brings your baby to eye level.
- Seat can be used from birth up to 45lbs around 4 years old.
- The seat can be placed in two different positions, facing you and facing the world and reclines to 5 positions!
- It is lightweight, made from aluminum
- The fabric on the seat is SPF 50 and protects your baby’s skin.
- The canopy/visor is large and foldable.
- Single brake feature for both sets of wheels.
- Footrest is adjustable
- It is a heavy stroller and does not fold compactly and does take up space in your car.
- It is easy to push and it great for the snow and cold weather, having your baby so high up!
- Once you get the hang of it, it is easy to fold.
Nan writes in her review “Its design – we can finally eat and be of similar height with the baby at the table. Our baby no longer has to struggle in the baby chair provided by the restaurants
– Very light to push – the wheels and the handle work seamlessly in strolling around with the Stokke. Yes, it might take a while to get used to, but it’s not nearly as noisy as our other grace stroller.
– baby enjoys being able to see us in a closer proximity
– Maneuvers corners extremely well – we actually would just whirl her in circles without having any impediment” Read more here
Orbit Baby Stroller Travel System G2, Ruby
The Orbit Baby Stroller is a seriously amazing stroller the unique rotation of the seat is amazing. I recently saw this stroller in the park the other day and couldn’t take my eyes off it! Really impressive and yes very elite and definately fits into the luxury baby stroller catagory.
- The main feature is that the seat can rotate 360 degrees. The handle on the car seat also has a soft fabric making it easier to handle.
- The sunshade is large and can totally cover baby and has UV protection.
- Folds compactly and with one hand
- It is lightweight, easily maneuverable and fits in tight spaces with ease!
- Very easy to move baby from the car seat to the stroller.
- Althought the storage under the stroller, the pod, looks rather small it surprisingly fits a lot of things in. So don’t ignor it.
Steph writes in her review “With all of the features, user-friendly functioning, and versatile pieces, we think the Orbit travel system is a good value. We purchased it for our third child, and after using three other strollers and two other car seats for our older children, the Orbit is our favorite.‘ Read the full review here.
The above luxury baby strollers are all high quality, status pulling and eyes catching strollers. They are all comfortable for baby and mom and dad and if you choose to purchase any of them I’m confident that you will be happy with your purchase. If you are looking for the more classic luxury baby stroller to the more hi tech luxury stroller there is a luxury baby stroller for you, you just need to choose which is the best for you.