Welcome to the much sought out Baby Jogger Summit X3 Double Stroller review. It arrived in the shops in 2013 and made quite the commotion! After the great success of the Baby jogger Summit X3 released at the end of March 2013, the Baby jogger summit x3 double stroller is now available. Well what can I say the Bob double stroller has some serious competition to contend with!
Finally there is a double stroller that has all the bells and whistles and can still fit through a regular door! (the Bob doesn’t fit through every door) A real win! No more trying to get through the doorway and moving yourself into positions you didn’t know you or your stroller could get into!
Reviews from Baby Jogger Summit X3 Double Stroller Users:
DLK says in her review about the Baby Jogger Summit X3 double stroller “The folding ability and ability to transport it from car to house, to mall is exceptionable. Also it DOES fit though standard doorways”
Renee F in her review of the Summit X3 double stroller says: “Easy to put together. The best part is the lock for the front wheel. It is so convenient to switch from running to walking with the lock near the handle. A great improvement from the previous model!”
The main feature that I think everyone who gets this stroller will be in love with is the fact that you can control the swivel lock of the front wheel from the handle bar, no more getting your hands dirty trying to change the swivel lock again.
The recline on the stroller is almost flat making it a great stroller for a newborn as well. It is also compatible with the Baby jogger bassinet but with so much of a recline its not a necessity, but a nice added bonus. Stroller weights 35lbs ( the Bob is 34 lbs) and can accommodate up to 100lbs This jogging stroller can have a car seat adaptor attached to it to convert it into a travel system.
It is compatible with the following car seats Peg Perego, Maxi Cosi, Cybex, Chicco, Graco and Evenflo. The canopies are large and give great sun and wind protection, they also come with side ventilation and peek a boo windows and has 3 adjustable positions The stroller comes with a taller seat back and deeper footrest making it really comfortable for toddlers and older kids.
The Summit X3 Double Features
- Patented Quick-Fold Technology – allows you to fold your stroller in one step
- Unique patented all-wheel independent suspension offers the smoothest ride on the block
- Hand-operated rear drum brakes for increased control on hilly terrain
- Remote wheel lock to lock the front wheel straight for exercise or release to swivel mode.
- 16″ rear and 12″ front quick-release pneumatic tires for all-terrain capabilities
- Adjustable multi-position sun canopies with clear view windows and side ventilation panels
- Adjustable padded seats recline to a near flat position with a vented seat tops and retractable weather covers
- Universal accessory mounting bracket – accessorize with ease
- Ergonomic handlebar with wipe-clean grip
- Adjustable five-point safety harnesses with shoulder pads
- Seat back storage compartments and large under seat storage basket
- Rear parking brake
- 100 lb. weight capacity on stroller
The Summit x3 jogging double stroller is available in green and black.
There is also a rain cover (sold separately) for the Baby Jogger Summit X3 double stroller check it out here
Although the Baby Jogger Summit x3 double stroller is primarily a jogging stroller, it’s got so many great features that I’m sure within a very short time this is going to be the number one double stroller to be bought.
To sum up the Baby Jogger Summit X3 double stroller review, I believe that if you need a double stroller then this is one that you should seriously concider. People are very happy with it and I’m sure you will be . For the best deal click on the link below