Reclining Umbrella Strollers
There are so many reclining umbrella strollers out there that it can be mind boggling to choose which one is best suited for your needs. Depending on what is important to you, you may want to invest in a reclining stroller from birth or maybe only once baby is 3 months old.
Personally I like the stroller to be useful from birth and hence would spend a little extra and get one stroller that will see me through from birth to 3 years old.
Below you will find the top 5 reclining umbrella strollers for newborns and toddlers (in no particular order)
Lightweight Reclining Stroller – Chicco Liteway Stroller
- Suitable from birth to 40lbs
- Seat reclines fully, suitable for new born
- Seat is adjustable to 5 positions
- 5 point harness to keep baby safe
- Carry handle
- Storage basket not large but is detachable
- Leg rest is adjustable to two positions
- Folds compactly and easily
- Can attach an infant seat to the plus version
- Frame made from aluminum
- Rear wheel suspension with precision swivel front wheels
- Wheels lock easily with foot action
- weights 17lbs
- Suitable from newborn to 40lbs
- Aluminum frame
- Light weight 11lbs
- Wheels have shock absorbing rear and front suspension
- Stands alone when folded
- Large storage basket
- Cup holder
- Canopy has UV 50 protection
- Deep recline with one hand operation
- Adjustable handles ( great for tall people)
- Suitable from birth to toddler
- Weighs 11 lbs!
- Easy to fold and unfold, is compact and stands upright
- Aluminum frame
- Full reclining position
- Cup holder
- Has hooks to hang a diaper bag
- Compatible with the Maxi Cosi Mico Infant Car Seat
- Breaks easy to apply and release
- Phthalate and lead free.
Inglesina Net Stroller
- Appropriate from birth to 55 lbs
- Compatible with the Britax infant car seats
- lightweight stroller , weighs 14 lbs!
- Large canopy and sun visor with look through window
- Reclines fully
- Wheels have suspension and one step braking
- Automatically locks when stroller is folded
- Seat is removable and washable
Comes with rain cover, cup holder and chaperone click and go infant car seat adapter system
Peg Perego Pliko Mini Stroller
- Suitable from birth to 45lbs
- Easy one hand fold and stands alone when folded
- Adjustable handles (important for tall parents)
Compatible with the primo viaggio infant car seat
- Wheels swivel and the front wheels lock
- Large, adjustable canopy with sun visor
- lightweight stroller weighs 13 lbs
- Basket is small
Lightweight Baby Stroller –gb Pockit+
- This lightweight stroller folds up into a backpack which is phenominal when travelling. You don’t even have to check your stroller in when travelling by plane it actually fits in to the overhead compartment!
- Weighs only 9.5 pounds
- Reclining stroller with suncanopy that is UPF+50. It does not recline flat.
- Front swivel wheels if need more stability the wheels can lock.
- Using the adaptors this stroller can be suitable from birth
- Adjustable handlebar
- The Pockit + All Terrain, Pockit + All City, Pockit, and the Pockit have the reclining option.
So there you have it, the top 5 reclining umbrella strollers for infants up. I highly recommend one of the above strollers. It will save you money in the long run. All four of my kids, where in an umbrella reclining stroller, from birth till age 3. Highly recommend it.